Corona bar & billiard – Bohemian nightlife in the heart of Helsinki
Corona bar has achieved almost a cult status only in a few decades. Corona bar, founded by Kaurismäki brothers, is a New York-style relaxed streetbar with a pool hall located in Helsinki city center.
Corona bar takes a good care of its customers from early in the day till late at night. Corona serves coffee, refreshments and probably the best toasts in Helsinki, every day of the week and all around the year.
Corona bar & billiard offers cozy surroundings and high-quality pool tables for everyone, from professional players to everyday customers.
- 3 Diamond 9´ tables
- 7 Bilijardai 8´tables
- 1 snooker table
- Possibility to organize small pool tournaments with professional guidance
- Reservations taken Monday to Thursday until 6pm and on Friday till 4pm. On Saturdays and Sundays we don’t take reservations.
- Student, senior, and single player discounts Mon-Fri before 5pm, single player and senior discounts also on weekends.
- Day 11-17 7,20€/h (Discounts 5,40€/h)
- Night 17-02 (03) 13,80€/h (No discounts)